- Chamisa Hills Country Club
- As part of an ongoing group showing of artists from the Albuquerque area, I show between 3 and 5 pieces at the Chamisa Hills Country club on an ongoing rotation - between 3 and 5 pieces.
Included in the current showing is Let Me Be Sky! in its new white frame.
http://www.chamisahillsgolfandcountryclub.com/ 500 Country Club Dr SE; Rio Rancho, NM (505) 896-5000
- Frame & Save, Fairfield, CT
- Hanging in Frame & Save, Fairfield CT is a 22" x 17" Twitterscape that has never before been exhibited. Its colors my assistant (mom!) describes as "Eddie Bauer" - tans, blues and greens.
2274 Black Rock Tpke Fairfield, CT 06825 - (203) 332-7881
- High Desert Art and Frame - Albuquerque, NM
- High Desert Art and Frame in Albuquerque, New Mexico has "Twitterscape #1" - ground zero for my printed Twitterscape series.
http://highdesertartandframe.com/ 12611 Montgomery Blvd. NE Albuquerque NM 87111 - 505-265-4066
- Windows - Featured Artist @ High Desert Art and Frame - February 03, 2012 - February 29, 2012
- The show, Windows, will feature these new paintings - a seasonal reflection on a first-person relationship to windows and their place in boundary, feeling and memory. All of these paintings are 20" x 16" and will be priced at $150.
- Los Ranchos Art Studio Tour - November 05, 2011 - November 08, 2011
- The second-annual Los Ranchos Art Tour will be held on November 5-6, 10-4PM Daily. Petroglyph Creative will be open for the duration of the Art Tour.
- Gallery Talk: The Twitterscape Theory - March 25, 2011 - April 04, 2011
- I'll be presenting Twitterscapes' inception, current standing, and future developments along with a gallery exhibition of their progress at Petroglyph Creative. This will be included as part of Albuquerque's Women in Creativity Series for the month of March.
- Los Ranchos Art Studio Tour - November 06, 2010 - November 09, 2010
- Petroglyph Creative will be open all day on November 6-7 as part of the Los Ranchos Art Tour happening all around Los Ranchos de Albuquerque.
6344 4th Street
Los Ranchos de Albuquerque 87107
Before you begin your tour, stop at the Los Ranchos Agri-Nature Center, 4920 Rio Grande Blvd. NW
- First Friday -Featured Artist at Chroma Gallery - March 05, 2010 - March 06, 2010
- Come to Chroma Gallery on Friday, March 5 for a chance to catch me explaining my artwork from top to bottom at my first ever feature show in Albuquerque. I will be at Chroma (first and Roma, downtown) from 6-10PM and will be showing a recent retrospective of my work. Pieces will be available from $35 and are likely to sell out.
- Still Within with Julie Malone - June 05, 2009 - June 30, 2009
- .carolinecblaker. and Julie Malone team up to bring you a common story of cancer survivorship. Opening reception: June 5, 2009@ Concrete Ocean Art Gallery